New House to Home: Traditional Home Magazine - Free Newsletter and Free E-Magazine!            
                                   
                        
           
            
                           
            
              

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Traditional Home Magazine - Free Newsletter and Free E-Magazine!

It's no secret that I'm a shelter magazine junkie.  Those beautifully styled rooms and glossy pages suck me in every time.  I never get a subscription because I think, "I don't need any more magazines cluttering up my house."  But whenever time I'm at the grocery store, the draw of the magazine rack is irresistible.   I think to myself,  "I deserve a reward for all the effort I'm putting into this grocery shopping trip."  Every time, without fail, I come home with either the latest House Beautiful, House and Home, or Southern Living.  There is one magazine, however, that I never gave a second glance.  Until last month, that is...

Traditional Home Cover
Yes, I'm talking about Traditional Home magazine.  I don't know why I never noticed it before, but the July/August 2012 cover had me at "hello."  Can't you just picture sitting on that comfy couch while enjoying a cold glass of lemonade and gabbing with your best girlfriends?  Ahhhh.

When I opened the magazine, there were more inspiring photographs and great articles throughout.  From features on a gorgeous home in the mountains of North Carolina to the Hampton Designer showcase, this issue did not disappoint.  I can't wait to check out next month's issue (It's already on newsstands, I just haven't been grocery shopping in awhile.  My poor family is starving).  Here's the cover:

I can't wait to see whats inside!

So, what is a magazine-aholic to do when she buys her favorite shelter magazine and then devours it in one afternoon?  If she has to wait another month for her eye candy, she'll suffer terrible withdrawal symptoms.  Not to worry, Traditional Home has you covered.  Just sign up for the free Traditional Home Master Class Newsletter to be sent to your email.

 
Each week you'll receive design tips from expert designers along with photos of some of their favorite rooms. In this week's newsletter, Tobi Fairley shared tips on using color with confidence.

A few weeks ago, Eileen Kathryn Boyd encouraged us to think outside the box to create inspired interiors.
Click here to start receiving the Master Class Newsletter in your in box.

As if the beautiful magazine and the weekly newsletter weren't enough, Traditional Home also offers a free online magazine to anyone who signs up for it. 

Click here to register.  The link will take you to the spring 2012 issue of the online publication, TRADHome, which just happens to be the blogger issue.  Maybe I'll be featured in a future blogger issue.  Hahaha!  Don't hold your breath!

Thank you, Traditional Home, for the beautiful summer issue, and for allowing me to get my design fix in between issues.  You've got yourself a new subscriber!

2 comments: